samedi 11 février 2017

So my teacher told us to talk about our favorite series but the thing is, I actually don't really watch series. Last one I saw was Lucifer, a serie that mixes between crime and religion. Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, who is bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, and resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for Los Angeles. Lucifer runs a nightclub in Los Angeles called "Lux", with the assistance of his demonic ally Mazikeen. Lucifer becomes involved with the LAPD when he begins to assist Detective Chloe Decker in crime cases. He becomes fascinated with Decker when she appears to be immune to his powers. I found this series kind of good because it adds a fantasy aspect to te world where we live and this is kinda good. And you, do you watch series? If yes, what is your favorite one? Thanks .

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey I read your post about your favorite series . I have never seen or heard of that series but I found it interesting and might watch it sometime. What I find interesting how the devil gets tired of living in hell and decides to explore Los Angeles. Also does he shift shape into a human or how does he dequise himself from the devil. Overall I loved the details of the series.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What's up? I'm glad you liked this series. Actually, the devil, Lucifer Morningstar, shifts shape into a human and when he gets angry or wants to punish someone he appears to him as his real form. He is also immortal and doesn't bleed which isn't that surprising. But overall, this series defers from other criminal series due to this character, which is among the most important ones. I hope this little bit of informaion helped you and if you need to know anything else about this series, feel free to post another comment :). Thanks .

    RépondreSupprimer